The Confined Space course offered by Advanced Industrial Solutions is intended for delegates who require the knowledge to allow them to apply safe working practices and reduce unnecessary risks in confined space environments.
Our new confined space simulator and structure simulates realistic confined space enclosures, tunnels, hatches and ladders, where the possibility of a dangerous environment could exist. It features infra-red camera technology, digital audio sound system and smoke machine, allowing delegates to receive the most thorough experience of confined space, either alone or in teams.
Delegates and the training scenarios can be monitored and recorded from our central confined space control room, enabling full review and de-briefing fully preparing them for real life situations and emergency scenarios.
The Confined Space Training course covers the following:
- The Confined Spaces Regulations of 2007 and the Approved Code of Practice.
- Identification of risks and how they are controlled
- The operation of Safe Systems of Work
- Personal Protection (PPE) requirements
- Use of Breathing Apparatus (BA) escape sets
- Use of Gas Monitors and continuous gas monitoring procedures
- Confined Space Rescue and Evacuation Procedures