By the end of this course delegates will have received the necessary health and safety information to enable them to demonstrate their understanding via a number of tests. Successful completion of the tests will result in the award of a ‘Safety Passport’.
The CCNSG course will include the following:
- Safety behavior, Rules Standards and Law
- Working at heights
- Safe access and egress
- Accident and First Aid Procedures
- Fire Precautions and Procedures
- Control of Hazardous Substances
- Manual Handling
- Working with Cranes and heavy equipment
The course begins at 8.00am and finish at 4.30pm daily. The CCNSG Safety Passport Course is a two day course for basic site safety. The CCNSG passport is valid for three years from the date of successful completion of the course.